Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Tree


Having young children in your house requires decorating for ALL holidays. Nate's grandmother had an Easter tree for as long as he can remember, so I wanted to start the tradition too once we had kids. Jackson starts bugging me to pull out "the fun eggs" the minute he sees Peeps in the grocery store. Even if that means starting in February when the Valentine's Day candy is still out. But I can't blame him - aren't these eggs A-DOR-ABLE?!



I picked these up from World Market years ago, and they still put a smile on my face every year when I pull them out.

And yes, I know that my table runner doesn't match my Easter decor. It's been on my to-do list for weeks now.

1 comment:

  1. Your Easter tree is really pretty! I love the beautiful eggs. :) Thanks so much for the visit to my blog! (PS. Got my "bunny on a stick" from Pier One a few years ago)

    ReplyDelete