Thursday, July 9, 2009

Creeping and lurking

I have been lurking around a few blogs for the past couple weeks and I started to feel a little creepy. Not because I was reading someone's blog that was obviously meant to be viewed by anyone (it's not like they set it to private!) but because I was reading into their lives and they didn't have the same opportunity to read about mine. It's only fair that since I choose to read about them, that they have the same option if they choose, right? I don't know, you tell me. Is it weird to read about people's lives even though you don't know them? I personally just find it so fascinating!

2 comments:

  1. HA! You're sure no the only one who finds it fascinating!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world! Kind of fun! :-)
    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete