Friday, July 17, 2009

Lottery

After 2 years of an exhausting and extremely long wait, I have finally won the lottery! I have finally been accepted into a nursing program! Despite the nursing shortage across the country, California is lacking schools to provide nursing degrees. There are only an average of 30 students accepted each semester into a program and well, when you have a couple hundred students all vying for those slots...you can see where this is going. The wait can be a very long time to get in. I know a guy that had been waiting 7 years to get picked up for a program. I feel very blessed and lucky that I only had to wait 2 years. I'm so excited to be starting this new chapter in my life. However it is very scary to think that one day someone will be trusting me as I come at them with needles...MUAHAHAHA = )

No comments:

Post a Comment